Liam Woodards killing at Westfield: Eleventh man accused of violent disorder
Eleventh man accused of disorder following Westfield killing
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City in Stratford have charged an eleventh man in connection with the investigation.
Travis Odean Townsend, 20, from Walthamstow will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Monday, accused of violent disorder on June 29 at Westfield.
Ten other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345
3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 9 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 10 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action.