Liam Woodards killing at Westfield: Eleventh man accused of violent disorder
Eleventh man accused of disorder following Westfield killing
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City in Stratford have charged an eleventh man in connection with the investigation.
Travis Odean Townsend, 20, from Walthamstow will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Monday, accused of violent disorder on June 29 at Westfield.
Ten other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345
3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 9 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 10 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action.