Liam Woodards killing at Westfield: Eleventh man accused of violent disorder
Eleventh man accused of disorder following Westfield killing
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City in Stratford have charged an eleventh man in connection with the investigation.
Travis Odean Townsend, 20, from Walthamstow will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Monday, accused of violent disorder on June 29 at Westfield.
Ten other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345
3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action.