Leyton Orient player ratings: Vincelot shines despite Rochdale defeat
- Credit: Archant
Player ratings form yesterday’s 3-2 home defeat to Rochdale
Leyton Orient failed to beat 10 men for the second home league game in succession thanks in part to a Matt Done double for the Dale.
Gary Woods 5 – Had little to do for the most part, but failed to gather Jack O’Connell’s shot which resulted in Peter Vincenti’s equaliser and that had dire consequences.
Scott Cuthbert 6 – Still provides a threat every time he goes forward but failed to cope with Matt Done in the second following Rochdale’s sending off.
Mathieu Baudry 5 – Included in the side in place of Clarke, but conceding early goal dented confidence.
You may also want to watch:
Shane Lowry 7 - Centre back definitely looks like his position and was solid throughout. Went close to a late leveller when Ian Henderson cleared his header off the line.
Elliot Omozusi 5 – Tried to make a few marauding runs but nothing came off and first goal came from down his side. Booked.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 4 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 5 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
Dean Cox 6 – Orient always look better when he is in the side. Started well but faded when moved into a central role after substitutions. Still a danger with set piece deliveries
STAR MAN Romain Vincelot 7 – Took his goal way and tried to get the O’s going throughout.
Lloyd James 6 – Started promisingly but was stretchered off after 25 minutes in a big blow for the hosts
Jobi McAnuff 6 – Took his goal well, and looked solid before fading in the second half.
Chris Dagnall 6 – Can’t fault his effort and never stops running, but penalty was poor and that proved costly in the end.
Darius Henderson 6 – Linked up well occasionally with Dagnall and is a nuisance in the box but not going his way in front of goal.
Subs – Bradley Pritchard 6 – on for James and was solid without causing Rochdale too much damage
Shaun Batt 5 - Didn’t have the impact off the bench like he usually does.
David Mooney 5 – Looks a shadow of his former self and continues to struggle this term.