Leyton Orient announce staff changes
- Credit: Archant
Boss Liverani adds trio to backroom staff at Brisbane Road.
Leyton Orient have confirmed a number of changes to their backroom staff, with both head of sports science Lee Southernwood and youth team physio Joe Sharps leaving the club.
Southernwood had been with the club since 2011, but has left by mutual consent in order to pursue further opportunities.
And hot on the heels of their departures the Brisbane Road side also announced some new arrivals to Fabio Liverani’s backroom staff.
Gianluca Romano fills the head scout role vacated by Kevin Dearden last month, while Alessandro Marmorato joins as assistant physio.
You may also want to watch:
Also joining the O’s is Vito Miceli, who will act as first team liaison manager, with the Italian working with the players, coaches and admin staff.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 5 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 6 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 9 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences