Kiss FM visit Stratford to find the next presenter
- Credit: Archant
Think you’ve got what it takes to become the next Kiss FM presenter?
The radio station is on the hunt for the next face of Kiss FM UK and is holding live auditions at Westfield Stratford.
This is the third time the network has run the campaign and the winner will get a three-month freelance presenter contract.
The live auditions at Westfield Stratford take place on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
For those who get through, the competition will involve various phases until a final live on Kiss on October 25.
You may also want to watch:
Kiss Breakfast DJs Rickie, Melvin and Charlie said: “We can’t wait to see what the talent is going to be like this year, so make sure you come down and show us what you got.”
To try for an exclusive fast-track place at the auditions visit kissfmuk.com/creative/chosen-one13.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 7 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School
- 10 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham