Join in Sport Relief fun at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Caroline Flack surprised shoppers as she trained for Sport Relief in a supermarket.
She used a till in Sainsburys as a treadmill as preparation for this weekend’s Sport Relief Games, which include events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The X Factor host said: “It was hilarious to do my workout where I usually do my shopping, especially with store staff and shoppers looking on, but now I have the official kit I’m all set for the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games.”
A donation from each item of Sports Relief merchandise sold goes to poor and most disadvantaged people in the UK and around the world.
The Recorder would love to hear what you’re getting up to for Sport Relief this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Send your stories and photos to email@example.com, post on our Facebook page or tweet @NewhamRecorder
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen