Italian food giveaway for Beckton diners
- Credit: Archant
Beckton’s Bella Italia will treat diners to free food from its new menu on Tuesday.
The restaurant, which opened on September 7, will join with the franchise’s other UK restaurants to bring customers its Big Free Dinner.
General manager at Beckton’s Bella Italia, Villiam Supak, promised an exciting choice of food from 6.30pm.
“Our exciting new menu has been carefully developed to reflect the things that everyone knows and loves about Bella Italia,” he said. “Our customers are our greatest critics, so we want them to be the first to judge the amazing food that has been sourced directly from our friends in Italy.
“We can’t wait to hear what the people of Beckon to say once they get to taste what our delicious new menu has to offer, and they can sit in the comfort of some very funky Fiat 500 car seats in our new-look restaurant while they tuck in.”
You may also want to watch:
The Beckon Bella Italia is on Armada Way, more details about the Big Free Dinner at http://bit.ly/1MrD478
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 7 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding