It’s a pirate’s life for the Stratford Centre this half term
- Credit: Archant
Join Captain Cutthroat and his trusty crew of The Scurvy Shark as they sail into Stratford this February half term.
On Thursday February 21, the captain will be on the lookout for new recruits to join them on their pirate ship, ready to create some pirate pandemonium in The Stratford Centre on Broadway.
There’s no room for shirkers, as Cutthroat drills his crew daily in the skills of walking the plank, sword-fighting, swabbing the deck, counting the doubloons, and hunting for treasure. Plus you’ll
There will also be plenty of chances to win some swashbuckling prizes.
The whole family can catch the interactive show at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.stratfordshopping.co.uk for more details.
- 1 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 2 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 6 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Falling sign injures four in Upton Park