International chef cooks up treat for Richard House families
- Credit: Tom Morton
A taste of international cuisine came to Beckton as Israeli chef Moshe Basson paid a visit to Richard House Children’s Hospice.
He cooked up a treat for youngsters and their parents, who could join in with making juice.
Mr Basson, who is the executive chef and owner of Jerusalem’s Eucalyptus Restaurant, said: “I loved cooking for these beautiful children and their parents.
“It is important to cherish the parents as well as the children.”
The families were treated to a healthy meal of a saucer of onions, peppers and tomatoes with eggs on top, and were given tips on how to cook healthy meals.
Mr Basson added: “We all have talent, but we are just afraid to use it.”
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough