Hunt for missing diabetic 81-year-old
- Credit: MPS
Have you seen Phillip Gasper, who went missing in Stratford on Tuesday?
The 81-year-old was last seen on CCTV footage at 12.14pm, showing him walking away from his home, and has not been seen since.
There is concern for Phillip’s welfare as he suffers with diabetes, which requires regular monitoring and daily medication to prevent him from falling into a coma.
Officers are keen to locate him as a matter of urgency due to his health and the cold weather.
It is out of character for him to leave home without letting someone know.
You may also want to watch:
If you see Phillip or know where he is, call Newham Police on 101 quoting reference CAD9001/20Jan.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week