How to Catch a Star is on its way to Stratford Circus
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters are in for a treat at Stratford Circus where a theatre company will be presenting a show based on the award winning book, How to Catch a Star.
Blunderbus Theatre company will be presenting a clever, funny retelling of Oliver Jeffers’ award winning picture book. Its main character is a little Boy who loves stars very much. Every night he watches stars from his bedroom window and wishes he can have one of his own.
One day, he decides he will try to catch a star, - but first he has to think of a plan.
The show will be a chance to follow Boy on his incredible journey across land, sea and skies in his search for a very special starry friend.
It will feature an irresistible blend of music, puppetry and high energy storytelling.
You may also want to watch:
How to Catch a Star will be flying along to Stratford Circus, Theatre Square, in Stratford, on February 1 with performances at 11.30am and 2pm. Tickets are £10 / £8 concs / £30 Family of Four (must include one child) and are available from 0844 357 2625 or https://www.stratford-circus.com/Online/default.asp
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'