First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- Credit: Riverscape
Apartments are set to go on sale at a 769-home development in the Royal Docks.
Riverscape, a joint scheme by Ballymore and Oxley, has 10 residential blocks on the Thames riverfront between the 40-acre Royal Wharf estate and Lyle Park.
It's being launched on Saturday, September 25 alongside the Royal Wharf Summer Fete family fun day.
Ballymore Group managing director John Mulryan said: “Riverscape sets a new benchmark for quality in this part of London.”
The development has its own open green spaces and views across the Thames, parkland and Canary Wharf, with a "sky lounge".
You may also want to watch:
Residents will become part of the Royal Wharf neighbourhood, with its own high street, primary school and day nursery, leisure centre and other amenities.
Riverscape is a short distance from two DLR stations and a Crossrail station opening at Custom House, with direct access to the Thames Clippers service.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham
- 7 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 Moyes praises determination of squad as West Ham beat rivals Tottenham
First completions are scheduled for the second half of 2023, with prices at Riverscape starting from £399,950 for a one-bedroom apartment.