Here comes the bride: Eastlea Community School host wedding fayre
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be gathered for Eastlea Community School’s spring wedding fayre.
From cakes to dresses and photography suppliers showcased their goods and services to those planning their big day.
Entertainment was on hand as student Hazel Jasper sang for visitors, while former pupil Daniel Grew returned to perform magic tricks.
Students also modelled wedding clothes on a catwalk in the school’s Glasshouse hall,
Vicky Murphy, who helped organise the day, was delighted with how it went.
You may also want to watch:
She said:“We must have had about 100 people going in and out throughout the day.
“We kept it fairly small because it was the first one we’ve done, with just one of each type of business.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 7 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
“We’ve built up good relationships with the businesses and we wouldn’t rule out working with them to put on another one on in the future.”