Here comes the bride: Eastlea Community School host wedding fayre
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be gathered for Eastlea Community School’s spring wedding fayre.
From cakes to dresses and photography suppliers showcased their goods and services to those planning their big day.
Entertainment was on hand as student Hazel Jasper sang for visitors, while former pupil Daniel Grew returned to perform magic tricks.
Students also modelled wedding clothes on a catwalk in the school’s Glasshouse hall,
Vicky Murphy, who helped organise the day, was delighted with how it went.
You may also want to watch:
She said:“We must have had about 100 people going in and out throughout the day.
“We kept it fairly small because it was the first one we’ve done, with just one of each type of business.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
“We’ve built up good relationships with the businesses and we wouldn’t rule out working with them to put on another one on in the future.”