Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue on November 13 from 2pm-3.45pm, and from 5pm-7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe will hold sessions today (October 24) from 2pm-3.45pm, and from 5pm -7.45pm.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on November 9 from 9.30am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue tomorrow (October 25) from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4pm. It is also the venue on November 1 and November 12 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the venue today (October 24) from 9.45am-11.30am, and from 1pm- 4pm. It will also host sessions on October 29 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4pm.
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-2.30, and 2pm-4pm.
- 1 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 2 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 3 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 4 'Never limit ourselves': Newham dance school reaches 18 years of success
- 5 The ex-gang member who turned from crime to become a pastor mentoring young people
- 6 Burglars jailed for violent Upminster burglary where boy, 11, was shot
- 7 Gainsborough Avenue stabbing: 14-year-old boy charged
- 8 Pensioner dies after being critically injured in East Ham crash
- 9 Third straight win takes Newham top of the table
- 10 Two arrests after multi-vehicle crash on Barking Road
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on October 19 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm-4pm. It is also the venue for sessions on November 6 and November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm.
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on October 30 from 9.30am -11.30am, and 1pm-4pm. It will also be the venue for giving blood on November 5 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 3.45pm.