You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm. It will also be the venue for giving blood on November 28 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-12.30, and 2pm-4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm. It will also hold donor sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11.00am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Guilty: Man murdered woman at bus stop and tried to kill another a day later
- 2 Arrest of 'Ilford kingpin' sparked ‘biggest ever' Channel crossings crack down
- 3 Man charged with Beckton murder as victim named
- 4 Maryland machete murderer found guilty - as police hunt second attacker
- 5 3 arrests after death of man found unresponsive in Beckton
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 Jailed: Forest Gate serial arsonist who started more than two dozen fires
- 9 Retired police boss: Sacking Met officers 'takes too long'
- 10 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on November 19 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Errol Street, Barbican will be the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 5 from 9.30am to 12.30am and from 2pm to 4pm.