You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm. It will also be the venue for giving blood on November 28 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-12.30, and 2pm-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm. It will also hold donor sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11.00am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 7 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 8 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on November 19 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Errol Street, Barbican will be the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 5 from 9.30am to 12.30am and from 2pm to 4pm.