You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm. It will also be the venue for giving blood on November 28 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-12.30, and 2pm-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm. It will also hold donor sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11.00am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 3 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 4 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 5 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on November 19 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Errol Street, Barbican will be the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 5 from 9.30am to 12.30am and from 2pm to 4pm.