Upton Park conference will discuss NHS England’s Call to Action
Doctors and their practice staff from across east London are due to attend a conference to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action.
The event, which has been organised by Newham CCG, will be held on December 18 at West Ham Football Ground, Boleyn Ground, Green Street in Upton Park. It will include lunch at noon and start at 1pm.
Its aim is to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action, which was published in August 2013 and set out the case for change in the way that general practice services are commissioned and provided.
The event, for GPs in North East London aims to:
*Provide an opportunity to hear and further understand the issues raised by the Call to Action debate
You may also want to watch:
*Develop understanding of the opportunities within the new GP contract and Extended Primary Care Service contract
*Highlight the new, and not so new, provider models in Newham
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 3 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 4 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 5 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 8 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 9 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 10 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
It is for Newham GPs and practice teams as well as doctors within Barking & Dagenham, Redbridge, Havering, Waltham Forest, City & Hackney and Tower Hamlets.