Upton Park conference will discuss NHS England’s Call to Action
Doctors and their practice staff from across east London are due to attend a conference to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action.
The event, which has been organised by Newham CCG, will be held on December 18 at West Ham Football Ground, Boleyn Ground, Green Street in Upton Park. It will include lunch at noon and start at 1pm.
Its aim is to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action, which was published in August 2013 and set out the case for change in the way that general practice services are commissioned and provided.
The event, for GPs in North East London aims to:
*Provide an opportunity to hear and further understand the issues raised by the Call to Action debate
You may also want to watch:
*Develop understanding of the opportunities within the new GP contract and Extended Primary Care Service contract
*Highlight the new, and not so new, provider models in Newham
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 5 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
It is for Newham GPs and practice teams as well as doctors within Barking & Dagenham, Redbridge, Havering, Waltham Forest, City & Hackney and Tower Hamlets.