Upton Park conference will discuss NHS England’s Call to Action
Doctors and their practice staff from across east London are due to attend a conference to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action.
The event, which has been organised by Newham CCG, will be held on December 18 at West Ham Football Ground, Boleyn Ground, Green Street in Upton Park. It will include lunch at noon and start at 1pm.
Its aim is to discuss NHS England’s Call to Action, which was published in August 2013 and set out the case for change in the way that general practice services are commissioned and provided.
The event, for GPs in North East London aims to:
*Provide an opportunity to hear and further understand the issues raised by the Call to Action debate
You may also want to watch:
*Develop understanding of the opportunities within the new GP contract and Extended Primary Care Service contract
*Highlight the new, and not so new, provider models in Newham
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 9 West Ham reach Continental Cup last four with win over Durham
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
It is for Newham GPs and practice teams as well as doctors within Barking & Dagenham, Redbridge, Havering, Waltham Forest, City & Hackney and Tower Hamlets.