TV chef James Martin at ExCeL caravan show
Popular TV Chef and author, James Martin, will be sharing his favourite recipes in a series of live cooking demonstrations at The Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show at ExCeL.
The Yorkshire born chef will draw upon his own ‘meals on the move’ experiences for inspiration. He owns a Concorde Carver motorhome and has filmed an entire TV series from the kitchen of a caravan.
James will be ‘dish’ of the day in the Show’s Cookery Theatre on February 16 and 18 offering visitors a rare chance to enjoy first hand the engaging combination of cheerful banter and culinary genius that has established him as one of the nation’s best loved chefs.
The Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show is the first major show if it’s kind in the south since 2005 and offers visitors the opportunity to see the latest new launches from all the major manufacturers and dealers.
Travel and tourism experts from across the UK and abroad will be offering destination inspiration with information on a huge choice of great value campsites, holiday parks and day-out attractions. You can also stock up on innovative new gadgets and ‘must not travel without’ essentials on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The Cookery Theatre is just one the many free, interactive and entertaining features on offer at the show from February 14 to 19.
The Caravan Club is the Show’s Official Partner and will be offering free 20 minute one-to-one expert tuition on how to drive a motorhome or tow a touring caravan safely. Both rookies and experienced tourers can use the sessions to build confidence, brush-up on skills and pick-up tips. All sessions are supervised by fully qualified Caravan Club instructors and are free to try (don’t forget your driving license).
- 1 West Ham United pay penalty in dramatic loss to Manchester United
- 2 Joe Gallen full of praise for O's forwards in Bristol Rovers victory
- 3 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 4 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 5 Orient aiming to climb the table with first away win of the season
- 6 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 8 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
The Camping and Caravanning Club is also supporting the Show, providing free advice on choosing the best tents and camping gear according to your requirements and running a series of expert talks on how to turn your dream ‘flydrive’ holiday to far-flung destinations such as Australia, Iceland, South Africa, Argentina, Canada and the USA into reality in ‘Worldwide Escapes’.