TV chef James Martin at ExCeL caravan show
Popular TV Chef and author, James Martin, will be sharing his favourite recipes in a series of live cooking demonstrations at The Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show at ExCeL.
The Yorkshire born chef will draw upon his own ‘meals on the move’ experiences for inspiration. He owns a Concorde Carver motorhome and has filmed an entire TV series from the kitchen of a caravan.
James will be ‘dish’ of the day in the Show’s Cookery Theatre on February 16 and 18 offering visitors a rare chance to enjoy first hand the engaging combination of cheerful banter and culinary genius that has established him as one of the nation’s best loved chefs.
The Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show is the first major show if it’s kind in the south since 2005 and offers visitors the opportunity to see the latest new launches from all the major manufacturers and dealers.
Travel and tourism experts from across the UK and abroad will be offering destination inspiration with information on a huge choice of great value campsites, holiday parks and day-out attractions. You can also stock up on innovative new gadgets and ‘must not travel without’ essentials on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The Cookery Theatre is just one the many free, interactive and entertaining features on offer at the show from February 14 to 19.
The Caravan Club is the Show’s Official Partner and will be offering free 20 minute one-to-one expert tuition on how to drive a motorhome or tow a touring caravan safely. Both rookies and experienced tourers can use the sessions to build confidence, brush-up on skills and pick-up tips. All sessions are supervised by fully qualified Caravan Club instructors and are free to try (don’t forget your driving license).
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 3 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 4 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 5 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 8 Newham Muslim groups urge Boris Johnson to condemn attack in Canada
- 9 Leyton Orient sign defender Omar Beckles from Crewe Alexandra
- 10 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
The Camping and Caravanning Club is also supporting the Show, providing free advice on choosing the best tents and camping gear according to your requirements and running a series of expert talks on how to turn your dream ‘flydrive’ holiday to far-flung destinations such as Australia, Iceland, South Africa, Argentina, Canada and the USA into reality in ‘Worldwide Escapes’.