Stratford to host Trust AGM
East London NHS Foundation Trust will be holding its Annual General Meeting on September 10 in Stratford.
The public meeting, which will be held at Stratford Circus in Theatre Square, is open to everyone and will start at 6pm and finish at 7.30pm.
Entertainment will be provided by patients and staff involved in the Trust’s Hope Wall Project which gives people the chance to leave messages of hope on a wall as they are about to be discharged. There will be drummers, rappers, a poet and music. There will be a focus on carers; what it feels like to be a carer and the rewards and challenges.
The Trust, which is based in Commercial Street, Whitechapel, will present its Annual Report and Accounts for 2012-2013 followed by a question and answer session.
Anyone interested in attending should arrive early for a Mix and Mingle. A hot buffet will open at 5pm where there will be an opportunity to meet with staff and view information about community health and mental health services.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to confirm attendance, call 020 7655 4066 or email: email@example.com
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 East Ham MP urges government to keep £20 boost to universal credit
- 9 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving