Stratford to host Trust AGM
East London NHS Foundation Trust will be holding its Annual General Meeting on September 10 in Stratford.
The public meeting, which will be held at Stratford Circus in Theatre Square, is open to everyone and will start at 6pm and finish at 7.30pm.
Entertainment will be provided by patients and staff involved in the Trust’s Hope Wall Project which gives people the chance to leave messages of hope on a wall as they are about to be discharged. There will be drummers, rappers, a poet and music. There will be a focus on carers; what it feels like to be a carer and the rewards and challenges.
The Trust, which is based in Commercial Street, Whitechapel, will present its Annual Report and Accounts for 2012-2013 followed by a question and answer session.
Anyone interested in attending should arrive early for a Mix and Mingle. A hot buffet will open at 5pm where there will be an opportunity to meet with staff and view information about community health and mental health services.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to confirm attendance, call 020 7655 4066 or email: email@example.com
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation