Stratford to host Trust AGM
East London NHS Foundation Trust will be holding its Annual General Meeting on September 10 in Stratford.
The public meeting, which will be held at Stratford Circus in Theatre Square, is open to everyone and will start at 6pm and finish at 7.30pm.
Entertainment will be provided by patients and staff involved in the Trust’s Hope Wall Project which gives people the chance to leave messages of hope on a wall as they are about to be discharged. There will be drummers, rappers, a poet and music. There will be a focus on carers; what it feels like to be a carer and the rewards and challenges.
The Trust, which is based in Commercial Street, Whitechapel, will present its Annual Report and Accounts for 2012-2013 followed by a question and answer session.
Anyone interested in attending should arrive early for a Mix and Mingle. A hot buffet will open at 5pm where there will be an opportunity to meet with staff and view information about community health and mental health services.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to confirm attendance, call 020 7655 4066 or email: email@example.com
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Campaigners stage River Thames protest over Silvertown Tunnel