How well do you know the coronavirus social distancing rules?
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
The Covid-19 outbreak means life for everyone has changed beyond recognition in the past five months - but how well do you really know the new rules?
Since early March the government has introduced more and more guidelines in a bid to limit the spread of coronavirus and to help keep the population healthy.
Advice started with regular, thorough hand washing and no longer shaking hands, soon avoiding large gatherings was the norm and then came the clear advice to stay at home to save lives.
But as the country has emerged from lockdown, new rules, which change with different settings and scenarios, have been introduced.
While some of the instructions are very clear, others have caused confusion with people interpreting the advice differently.
You may also want to watch:
Now that shops, pubs and restaurants are open and swimming pools and gyms begin to let people back, how well do you know the rules?
Take our quiz to find out.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder