How well do you know the coronavirus social distancing rules?
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
The Covid-19 outbreak means life for everyone has changed beyond recognition in the past five months - but how well do you really know the new rules?
Since early March the government has introduced more and more guidelines in a bid to limit the spread of coronavirus and to help keep the population healthy.
Advice started with regular, thorough hand washing and no longer shaking hands, soon avoiding large gatherings was the norm and then came the clear advice to stay at home to save lives.
But as the country has emerged from lockdown, new rules, which change with different settings and scenarios, have been introduced.
While some of the instructions are very clear, others have caused confusion with people interpreting the advice differently.
You may also want to watch:
Now that shops, pubs and restaurants are open and swimming pools and gyms begin to let people back, how well do you know the rules?
Take our quiz to find out.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum