Police worries for missing 12-year-old from East Ham
A 12-year-old East Ham girl has gone missing on her way home from church.
Newham police are appealing to the public to help find Lisa Ajoku, 12 , who was seen on Monday July 30 getting on a Number 387 bus which was heading towards Barking between 11.15-11.30pm.
She never arrived home.
Earlier she attended the Victorious Pentecostal Assembly (VPA) Church on 21 Thames Road, Barking.
Lisa is 5ft 4ins tall, with brown eyes, black bushy afro hair and is of medium build. She was wearing a dark grey jacket, light grey jogging bottoms, dark grey trainers with black flower pattern on the toes.
You may also want to watch:
PC Sonya Iwakawa from Newham’s Missing Persons Unit urged anyone with information about the teen’s whereabouts to get in touch.
Call the Newham Police Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8217 5728; or Missing People on Freefone
- 1 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 2 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 5 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 9 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 10 School in Stratford unveils mural tribute to Marcus Rashford