Police worries for missing 12-year-old from East Ham
A 12-year-old East Ham girl has gone missing on her way home from church.
Newham police are appealing to the public to help find Lisa Ajoku, 12 , who was seen on Monday July 30 getting on a Number 387 bus which was heading towards Barking between 11.15-11.30pm.
She never arrived home.
Earlier she attended the Victorious Pentecostal Assembly (VPA) Church on 21 Thames Road, Barking.
Lisa is 5ft 4ins tall, with brown eyes, black bushy afro hair and is of medium build. She was wearing a dark grey jacket, light grey jogging bottoms, dark grey trainers with black flower pattern on the toes.
You may also want to watch:
PC Sonya Iwakawa from Newham’s Missing Persons Unit urged anyone with information about the teen’s whereabouts to get in touch.
Call the Newham Police Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8217 5728; or Missing People on Freefone
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost