Police worries for missing 12-year-old from East Ham
A 12-year-old East Ham girl has gone missing on her way home from church.
Newham police are appealing to the public to help find Lisa Ajoku, 12 , who was seen on Monday July 30 getting on a Number 387 bus which was heading towards Barking between 11.15-11.30pm.
She never arrived home.
Earlier she attended the Victorious Pentecostal Assembly (VPA) Church on 21 Thames Road, Barking.
Lisa is 5ft 4ins tall, with brown eyes, black bushy afro hair and is of medium build. She was wearing a dark grey jacket, light grey jogging bottoms, dark grey trainers with black flower pattern on the toes.
You may also want to watch:
PC Sonya Iwakawa from Newham’s Missing Persons Unit urged anyone with information about the teen’s whereabouts to get in touch.
Call the Newham Police Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8217 5728; or Missing People on Freefone
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow