Give your feedback on healthcare in Newham with new online feedback service
- Credit: Archant
Patients in Newham can now review the healthcare they receive, thanks to a new online platform.
Launched by Newham’s Clinical Commissioning Group, Newham Patient View will be a portal for people to give their feedback and receive updates on how services are being improved.
People can complete surveys on new services launching in Newham and comment on their recent experiences of using the health service. The current survey concerns a new minor eye conditions service.
After leaving feedback, patients will receive comments on how their feedback is being acted upon.
Dr Muhammad Naqvi, GP and chair of Newham CCG, said: “We want to change the way people engage with our local health and care services by making it easy for them to give feedback.
You may also want to watch:
“This website will encourage people using the services in Newham to post ideas, questions and comments on the services we are commissioning.
“By providing people with a platform to quickly and easily give feedback, Newham Patient View will build genuine two-way dialogue and we hope it will reflect real-time concerns.”
To give feedback and find out more, visit newhampatientview.org.uk.
- 1 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 2 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 6 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Meet the Canning Town singer-songwriter praising music's ability to lift Covid-19 blues