Give your feedback on healthcare in Newham with new online feedback service
- Credit: Archant
Patients in Newham can now review the healthcare they receive, thanks to a new online platform.
Launched by Newham’s Clinical Commissioning Group, Newham Patient View will be a portal for people to give their feedback and receive updates on how services are being improved.
People can complete surveys on new services launching in Newham and comment on their recent experiences of using the health service. The current survey concerns a new minor eye conditions service.
After leaving feedback, patients will receive comments on how their feedback is being acted upon.
Dr Muhammad Naqvi, GP and chair of Newham CCG, said: “We want to change the way people engage with our local health and care services by making it easy for them to give feedback.
You may also want to watch:
“This website will encourage people using the services in Newham to post ideas, questions and comments on the services we are commissioning.
“By providing people with a platform to quickly and easily give feedback, Newham Patient View will build genuine two-way dialogue and we hope it will reflect real-time concerns.”
To give feedback and find out more, visit newhampatientview.org.uk.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 5 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 7 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 8 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 9 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years