Give your feedback on healthcare in Newham with new online feedback service
- Credit: Archant
Patients in Newham can now review the healthcare they receive, thanks to a new online platform.
Launched by Newham’s Clinical Commissioning Group, Newham Patient View will be a portal for people to give their feedback and receive updates on how services are being improved.
People can complete surveys on new services launching in Newham and comment on their recent experiences of using the health service. The current survey concerns a new minor eye conditions service.
After leaving feedback, patients will receive comments on how their feedback is being acted upon.
Dr Muhammad Naqvi, GP and chair of Newham CCG, said: “We want to change the way people engage with our local health and care services by making it easy for them to give feedback.
You may also want to watch:
“This website will encourage people using the services in Newham to post ideas, questions and comments on the services we are commissioning.
“By providing people with a platform to quickly and easily give feedback, Newham Patient View will build genuine two-way dialogue and we hope it will reflect real-time concerns.”
To give feedback and find out more, visit newhampatientview.org.uk.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 8 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 9 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 10 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa