How many Covid-19 vaccinations have been given where you live?
- Credit: PA/Aaron Chown
More than 40,000 people who are eligible have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccination.
In total, 43,666 jabs were given in Newham up to February 21, according to the latest figures published by the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS).
Vaccines have been delivered to 4,697 people aged 80 or more; 3,319 aged 75-79; 5,172 70-74 year-olds and 30,478 under 70s.
The population of Newham is 352,005, according to the Office for National Statistics. Based on this figure, 12 per cent of people in Newham have been vaccinated.
A spokesperson for East London NHS Foundation Trust said: "We urge people to remain patient. You will be called when it is your time to receive your vaccine.
"Until then, please follow the lockdown rules and stay at home unless your journey is absolutely essential."
Newham recorded 34,339 positive cases up to February 20. Its case rate stood at 92 per 100,000 people between February 14-20.
- 1 Stratford roof-terrace restaurant destroyed by late-night fire
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged and approved in Newham
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 Moyes gives warning after West Ham miss out on Europa League
- 5 School which has nine-hour days praised as 'outstanding'
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Man charged with fatal stabbing of woman in Custom House
- 8 Men jailed after violent beating with steering wheel lock caught on dashcam
- 9 Remembering speedway at West Ham Stadium 50 years on
- 10 Man held in murder probe after woman fatally stabbed in Custom House
The borough's East Ham constituency has seen the most vaccinations - 24,236 - with West Ham on 22,055, according to NIMS.