Newham Baby Blog: “It’s only 10 weeks until D-Day”
- Credit: Archant
Newham’s extraordinary mum-to-be-again returns with her second Baby Blog. Shara Bennett, from North Woolwich, is due to give birth around the same time as Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Shara is now 29 weeks pregnant and the baby is beginning to take its toll on her body.
Week 29 is almost over and week 30 is fast approaching, which means only ten weeks until D-day.
It can’t come quick enough if I’m being totally honest, I feel like this pregnancy is definitely putting more of a strain on my body than with my other girls.
All of us pregnant ladies do need to remember that while pregnancy may not be an illness, it can take its toll on the body.
Ladies we need to listen to our bodies and when it tells us to slow down then that’s exactly what we should be doing.
You may also want to watch:
After my midwife visit this week, I know that my iron levels are low so I’m hoping that after seeing a consultant next week to check all of my vitamin levels, I can get some medication to help me start to feel 100 per cent again.
All in all, everything is progressing as it should.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'
Bump measurements are catching up to where they should be, although numerous people see my bump as small and take pleasure in commenting on the size.
I often find myself justifying my size which is so annoying. Unfortunately, that is just another one of the many wonderful aspects of pregnancy.
Everybody around you has an opinion to give, whether it is wanted or not!
Just one final thing to moan about this pregnancy lark is the poor sleep at night time.
I know that once bubba arrives, sleep will still be hard to come by.
But at least the sleep I do get will be comfy at least, I can’t wait until I can sleep on my tummy again.
The arm and leg cramps are a nightmare, and who wants to spend £40 on a ‘miracle’ pillow? I’m a shopaholic, but even I can’t justify that!