Newham Baby Blog: “I just can’t wait to meet my baby girl now”
- Credit: Archant
Newham’s extraordinary mum-to-be-again returns with her fourth Baby Blog. Shara Bennett, 30, from North Woolwich, is due to give birth on July 27 around the same time as Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Shara is now 35 weeks pregnant and she is eagerly waiting for her baby girl to arrive.
I was quite nervous and apprehensive as I never had to deal with this situation with my other two pregnancies.
I am very pleased that my scan showed that the placenta is no longer low-lying and has moved up which means bubba is all clear for a natural delivery.
It wasn’t the actual caesarean operation that I was worried about; I was more worried about having to relinquish control to the hubby and not being able to drive for at least six weeks.
So as long as everything goes smoothly, I will be able to have a normal delivery just like I did with my other girls.
At 35 weeks I’ve been having a few nesting periods, having another sort through of bubba’s clothes and other paraphernalia, giving the buggy a bit of a spruce, the Moses basket is out and I also have hospital bags down too.
I feel like I am super organised, just waiting for the chaos to commence once baby arrives but I really can’t wait now.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 3 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 4 'Important' to get back to winning ways for West Ham says Lanzini
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 West Ham showed great character and resilience to beat Chelsea says Moyes
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
This feels like the longest period of pregnancy.
Hubby and I have finally decided on the name for our next arrival.
After all of the debating and going back and forth we agreed on a name that we both like and think sounds perfect alongside the names of her sisters.
Bubba’s name is going to be kept under wraps until she arrives.
I have shared so much during this pregnancy and I wanted to keep something a little sacred back just for me, hubby and our girls.
I just can’t wait to meet my baby girl now.