West Ham MP has jab and urges people to accept Covid-19 vaccine
- Credit: Office of Lyn Brown
The MP for West Ham has urged everyone to get the Covid-19 vaccine after receiving her inoculation.
Lyn Brown was vaccinated at Sir Ludwig Guttmann Health & Wellbeing Centre in Stratford on Wednesday, February 17.
Ms Brown said: "I was pleased to be called to receive my vaccine. I have watched the first four target groups of residents get themselves vaccinated with delight and now it is my turn.
"I was grateful to be able to attend the centre in Stratford. The staff were lovely, efficient and helpful. I’m happy to report it didn’t hurt at all. I don’t even have a scratch.
"It is so important all residents accept their invitation and go to their appointment. Our NHS has been absolutely brilliant throughout this pandemic and are rolling out the vaccine quickly and efficiently. I have been so impressed with the way our GPs in Newham have operated the vaccine service.
You may also want to watch:
"Please everyone, when your time comes, have the jab. Let’s get back to normal, safely, as soon as we can."
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes