West Ham MP has jab and urges people to accept Covid-19 vaccine
- Credit: Office of Lyn Brown
The MP for West Ham has urged everyone to get the Covid-19 vaccine after receiving her inoculation.
Lyn Brown was vaccinated at Sir Ludwig Guttmann Health & Wellbeing Centre in Stratford on Wednesday, February 17.
Ms Brown said: "I was pleased to be called to receive my vaccine. I have watched the first four target groups of residents get themselves vaccinated with delight and now it is my turn.
"I was grateful to be able to attend the centre in Stratford. The staff were lovely, efficient and helpful. I’m happy to report it didn’t hurt at all. I don’t even have a scratch.
"It is so important all residents accept their invitation and go to their appointment. Our NHS has been absolutely brilliant throughout this pandemic and are rolling out the vaccine quickly and efficiently. I have been so impressed with the way our GPs in Newham have operated the vaccine service.
You may also want to watch:
"Please everyone, when your time comes, have the jab. Let’s get back to normal, safely, as soon as we can."
- 1 Jailed: Drug dealer who crashed into cab leaving passengers critically injured
- 2 Detectives release images after robbery in East Ham
- 3 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 4 Man in hospital after fire at disused Forest Gate church
- 5 Jailed: Manor Park man guilty of drug offences, but not machete murder
- 6 £3m centre to reduce young adult reoffending to be set up in Stratford
- 7 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 8 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff feels he knows already what makes the squad tick
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff 'disappointed' to lose defender Adam Thompson
- 10 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight