Local people invited to attend annual NHS meeting
- Credit: Adam Scott
Local people have been invited by NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group to attend the group’s annual public meeting.
The meeting will take place tomorrow at The Trinity Centre, East Ham,from 6pm to 8.30pm .
The event will bring together CCG staff, GPs, local health and social care organisations, patients and the public.
Local people have an opportunity to hear about the work of the CCG during 2017/18 and future plans.
Topics for discussion will include the East London Foundation Trust Quality Improvement project which looks at the transfer of patients from hospital to community services to improve communication and patient experience.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an opportunity to ask the CCG about plans and priorities for the year ahead.
Local GP and chair of Newham CCG, Dr Muhammad Naqvi said: “I am delighted to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting as chair, and look forward to hearing about how quality improvement across Newham is making a difference to the health and wellbeing of local people.”
- 1 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 2 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Parking charges, Covid, unneutered cats and driving into London
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Plans for special needs hub at Little Ilford School given green light
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station