Local people invited to attend annual NHS meeting
- Credit: Adam Scott
Local people have been invited by NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group to attend the group’s annual public meeting.
The meeting will take place tomorrow at The Trinity Centre, East Ham,from 6pm to 8.30pm .
The event will bring together CCG staff, GPs, local health and social care organisations, patients and the public.
Local people have an opportunity to hear about the work of the CCG during 2017/18 and future plans.
Topics for discussion will include the East London Foundation Trust Quality Improvement project which looks at the transfer of patients from hospital to community services to improve communication and patient experience.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an opportunity to ask the CCG about plans and priorities for the year ahead.
Local GP and chair of Newham CCG, Dr Muhammad Naqvi said: “I am delighted to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting as chair, and look forward to hearing about how quality improvement across Newham is making a difference to the health and wellbeing of local people.”
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 4 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election