Local people invited to attend annual NHS meeting
- Credit: Adam Scott
Local people have been invited by NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group to attend the group’s annual public meeting.
The meeting will take place tomorrow at The Trinity Centre, East Ham,from 6pm to 8.30pm .
The event will bring together CCG staff, GPs, local health and social care organisations, patients and the public.
Local people have an opportunity to hear about the work of the CCG during 2017/18 and future plans.
Topics for discussion will include the East London Foundation Trust Quality Improvement project which looks at the transfer of patients from hospital to community services to improve communication and patient experience.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an opportunity to ask the CCG about plans and priorities for the year ahead.
Local GP and chair of Newham CCG, Dr Muhammad Naqvi said: “I am delighted to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting as chair, and look forward to hearing about how quality improvement across Newham is making a difference to the health and wellbeing of local people.”
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 92 arrests as police respond to community concerns about crime
- 5 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 6 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 7 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 8 Stephen Timms 'cannot forgive attacker without meeting face-to-face'
- 9 Newham to 'bring back the broom' as recycling gets boost
- 10 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest