Local people invited to attend annual NHS meeting
- Credit: Adam Scott
Local people have been invited by NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group to attend the group’s annual public meeting.
The meeting will take place tomorrow at The Trinity Centre, East Ham,from 6pm to 8.30pm .
The event will bring together CCG staff, GPs, local health and social care organisations, patients and the public.
Local people have an opportunity to hear about the work of the CCG during 2017/18 and future plans.
Topics for discussion will include the East London Foundation Trust Quality Improvement project which looks at the transfer of patients from hospital to community services to improve communication and patient experience.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an opportunity to ask the CCG about plans and priorities for the year ahead.
Local GP and chair of Newham CCG, Dr Muhammad Naqvi said: “I am delighted to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting as chair, and look forward to hearing about how quality improvement across Newham is making a difference to the health and wellbeing of local people.”
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 4 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 10 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan