Is this missing girl in East Ham?
Police concerned for Polish teen’s welfare
This teenage girl has gone missing and she could be in East Ham where she has friends.
There is growing police concern for the welfare and safety of 15-year-old Marlena Smuga.
She was last seen in Tottenham by her aunt who she was visiting at around tea-time on February 18. She was wearing black leggings, a belt with a butterfly on and a black jacket.
Police believe that Marlena may be with friends, but her family are concerned that they have not heard from her.
You may also want to watch:
Marlena is described as of medium build, about 5ft 1inch tall with long brown hair dyed blonde, and brown eyes. She speaks with a Polish accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call Haringey Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8345 1809 or out of office hours call police on 101.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 7 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 8 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving