Is this missing girl in East Ham?
Police concerned for Polish teen’s welfare
This teenage girl has gone missing and she could be in East Ham where she has friends.
There is growing police concern for the welfare and safety of 15-year-old Marlena Smuga.
She was last seen in Tottenham by her aunt who she was visiting at around tea-time on February 18. She was wearing black leggings, a belt with a butterfly on and a black jacket.
Police believe that Marlena may be with friends, but her family are concerned that they have not heard from her.
You may also want to watch:
Marlena is described as of medium build, about 5ft 1inch tall with long brown hair dyed blonde, and brown eyes. She speaks with a Polish accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call Haringey Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8345 1809 or out of office hours call police on 101.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 4 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing