Is this missing girl in East Ham?
Police concerned for Polish teen’s welfare
This teenage girl has gone missing and she could be in East Ham where she has friends.
There is growing police concern for the welfare and safety of 15-year-old Marlena Smuga.
She was last seen in Tottenham by her aunt who she was visiting at around tea-time on February 18. She was wearing black leggings, a belt with a butterfly on and a black jacket.
Police believe that Marlena may be with friends, but her family are concerned that they have not heard from her.
You may also want to watch:
Marlena is described as of medium build, about 5ft 1inch tall with long brown hair dyed blonde, and brown eyes. She speaks with a Polish accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call Haringey Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8345 1809 or out of office hours call police on 101.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 8 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines