Is this missing girl in East Ham?
Police concerned for Polish teen’s welfare
This teenage girl has gone missing and she could be in East Ham where she has friends.
There is growing police concern for the welfare and safety of 15-year-old Marlena Smuga.
She was last seen in Tottenham by her aunt who she was visiting at around tea-time on February 18. She was wearing black leggings, a belt with a butterfly on and a black jacket.
Police believe that Marlena may be with friends, but her family are concerned that they have not heard from her.
You may also want to watch:
Marlena is described as of medium build, about 5ft 1inch tall with long brown hair dyed blonde, and brown eyes. She speaks with a Polish accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call Haringey Missing Persons Unit on (020) 8345 1809 or out of office hours call police on 101.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 3 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 7 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 8 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 9 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections