Have a ball with Beckton children’s hospice
Tickets for a promised glamorous evening of champagne, music and dancing to raise money for Beckton’s Richard House Children’s Hospice are now on sale.
The event on November 6 is hosted at the Waldorf Hilton, in Aldwych, London and will start at 6.45pm with a champagne reception followed by a three-course meal and auctions.
Money raised will support children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses and complex healthcare needs and their families.
Live entertainment will be provided by The Pure Orange Band.
Manjeet Boparai, events manager at Richard House, said: “The annual ball promises to be a glamorous evening, full of fun, mouth watering food and dancing, while raising money for Richard House Children’s Hospice.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �150 or �1,500 for a table of ten.
More inflormation from Manjeet on (020) 7540 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Richard House by checking out the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/richardhousech, following us on Twitter @RichardHousech or by visiting www.richardhouse.org.uk