Have a ball with Beckton children’s hospice
Tickets for a promised glamorous evening of champagne, music and dancing to raise money for Beckton’s Richard House Children’s Hospice are now on sale.
The event on November 6 is hosted at the Waldorf Hilton, in Aldwych, London and will start at 6.45pm with a champagne reception followed by a three-course meal and auctions.
Money raised will support children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses and complex healthcare needs and their families.
Live entertainment will be provided by The Pure Orange Band.
Manjeet Boparai, events manager at Richard House, said: “The annual ball promises to be a glamorous evening, full of fun, mouth watering food and dancing, while raising money for Richard House Children’s Hospice.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �150 or �1,500 for a table of ten.
More inflormation from Manjeet on (020) 7540 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 4 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 5 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 8 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 9 West Ham boss Moyes not giving up on European dream despite Brighton draw
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Richard House by checking out the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/richardhousech, following us on Twitter @RichardHousech or by visiting www.richardhouse.org.uk