Have a ball with Beckton children’s hospice
Tickets for a promised glamorous evening of champagne, music and dancing to raise money for Beckton’s Richard House Children’s Hospice are now on sale.
The event on November 6 is hosted at the Waldorf Hilton, in Aldwych, London and will start at 6.45pm with a champagne reception followed by a three-course meal and auctions.
Money raised will support children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses and complex healthcare needs and their families.
Live entertainment will be provided by The Pure Orange Band.
Manjeet Boparai, events manager at Richard House, said: “The annual ball promises to be a glamorous evening, full of fun, mouth watering food and dancing, while raising money for Richard House Children’s Hospice.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �150 or �1,500 for a table of ten.
More inflormation from Manjeet on (020) 7540 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 10 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Richard House by checking out the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/richardhousech, following us on Twitter @RichardHousech or by visiting www.richardhouse.org.uk