GPs in Tower Hamlets urge patients to give their views in NHS survey
GPs in NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Groups are urging patients, who have received the GP Patient Survey, to give their views before the survey ends this month.
The survey, which aims to find out what patients think about the care they receive from their local GPs, dentists and out-of-hours doctor services, has been posted to over 2.7 million patients across the UK.
The survey asks patients about a range of issues, such as how easy or difficult it is for them to make an appointment at their surgery, satisfaction with opening hours, the quality of care received from their GP and practice nurses, amongst other things.
Dr Sam Everington, Chair of NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group and a local GP, said: “I encourage people who have been selected to take part in the survey to take the time to do it. Your views are vital in helping us to find out how we are doing and how we can improve.
“This is an excellent way for patients to help shape the services we provide now and in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Now in its seventh year, the survey coordinated nationally by NHS England, is sent to a random selection of patients every year. The last day to respond is on September 27.
Results of this and past surveys can be found on www.gp-patient.co.uk/.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 3 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 8 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 9 Leyton Orient still not at the level top sides are says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate