GPs in Newham urge patients to take part in national NHS survey
GPs in NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Groups are urging patients, who have received the GP Patient Survey, to give their views before the survey ends this month.
The survey, which aims to find out what patients think about the care they receive from their local GPs, dentists and out-of-hours doctor services, has been posted to over 2.7 million patients across the UK.
The survey asks patients about a range of issues, such as how easy or difficult it is for them to make an appointment at their surgery, satisfaction with opening hours, the quality of care received from their GP and practice nurses, amongst other things.
Dr Zuhair Zarifa, Chair of NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group and a local GP, said: “Even if you previously filled in a survey, it is important to hear about your more recent experiences, especially as we are asking about more of the issues that concern patients.
“I urge patients selected to use this opportunity to feed back their opinions on these important issues. The more responses we receive, the more accurate a picture we will get on how practices are performing.”
You may also want to watch:
Now in its seventh year, the survey which is coordinated nationally by NHS England, is sent out to a random selection of patients every year. The last day to respond is on September 27.
Results of this and past surveys can be found on the website GP Patient Survey: http://www.gp-patient.co.uk/.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 3 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 4 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 10 WSL: West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0