East London health trust wins two national awards
- Credit: Archant
The NHS trust providing mental health services in Newham has won two national awards in two days.
East London NHS Foundation Trust, which also provides community services, was voted trust of the year at the HSJ Patient Safety Awards last week.
The following day, it was named the best place to work for mental health and learning disabilities trusts at the HSJ annual awards.
Chief executive Dr Robert Dolan said: “I am delighted that we are named as the Best Place to Work in mental health services in England and thank everybody in the organisation whose passion and commitment made this possible.
“It is recognition of all the wonderful work our staff are doing to improve the quality of our services and the experience of our service users.”
You may also want to watch:
Almost 3,500 staff provide services in Newham, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and the City of London.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 4 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election