East London health trust wins two national awards
- Credit: Archant
The NHS trust providing mental health services in Newham has won two national awards in two days.
East London NHS Foundation Trust, which also provides community services, was voted trust of the year at the HSJ Patient Safety Awards last week.
The following day, it was named the best place to work for mental health and learning disabilities trusts at the HSJ annual awards.
Chief executive Dr Robert Dolan said: “I am delighted that we are named as the Best Place to Work in mental health services in England and thank everybody in the organisation whose passion and commitment made this possible.
“It is recognition of all the wonderful work our staff are doing to improve the quality of our services and the experience of our service users.”
You may also want to watch:
Almost 3,500 staff provide services in Newham, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and the City of London.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder