East London health trust wins two national awards
- Credit: Archant
The NHS trust providing mental health services in Newham has won two national awards in two days.
East London NHS Foundation Trust, which also provides community services, was voted trust of the year at the HSJ Patient Safety Awards last week.
The following day, it was named the best place to work for mental health and learning disabilities trusts at the HSJ annual awards.
Chief executive Dr Robert Dolan said: “I am delighted that we are named as the Best Place to Work in mental health services in England and thank everybody in the organisation whose passion and commitment made this possible.
“It is recognition of all the wonderful work our staff are doing to improve the quality of our services and the experience of our service users.”
You may also want to watch:
Almost 3,500 staff provide services in Newham, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and the City of London.
- 1 Plans for new West Ham Park playground approved
- 2 Air ambulance lands in East Ham
- 3 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 4 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 5 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 West Ham United light up London Stadium for Holocaust Memorial Day 2021
- 10 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map