East London health Trust appoints new non-executive director
- Credit: Archant
East London NHS Foundation Trust has appointed Robert Taylor as a new Non-executive Director of the Trust.
His professional background was in the financial services industry at senior director level. He also has board level experience across a range of areas including non-profit arts and education, health and digital publishing.
Marie Gabriel, Chair of the Trust, said: “Robert is joining a well respected trust that is truly ambitious for its service users and staff and which is clearly dedicated to working with them to provide the very best health and community care services.
I know that Robert’s international experience and his obvious enthusiasm will be a great asset to the Board. I would like to welcome him to the Trust and I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Council of Governor’s for the important role they played in making this appointment.”
Robert is currently Chair of the Whitechapel Gallery and Chair of the University for Creative Arts and has strong links with east London.
You may also want to watch:
The majority of his career has been spent working for large, complex organisations in the UK, Europe and the USA. He brings knowledge and expertise in strategic development, management and communications.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham