East London health Trust appoints new non-executive director
- Credit: Archant
East London NHS Foundation Trust has appointed Robert Taylor as a new Non-executive Director of the Trust.
His professional background was in the financial services industry at senior director level. He also has board level experience across a range of areas including non-profit arts and education, health and digital publishing.
Marie Gabriel, Chair of the Trust, said: “Robert is joining a well respected trust that is truly ambitious for its service users and staff and which is clearly dedicated to working with them to provide the very best health and community care services.
I know that Robert’s international experience and his obvious enthusiasm will be a great asset to the Board. I would like to welcome him to the Trust and I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Council of Governor’s for the important role they played in making this appointment.”
Robert is currently Chair of the Whitechapel Gallery and Chair of the University for Creative Arts and has strong links with east London.
You may also want to watch:
The majority of his career has been spent working for large, complex organisations in the UK, Europe and the USA. He brings knowledge and expertise in strategic development, management and communications.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 4 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 6 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 7 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 8 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 10 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic