East London health Trust appoints new non-executive director
- Credit: Archant
East London NHS Foundation Trust has appointed Robert Taylor as a new Non-executive Director of the Trust.
His professional background was in the financial services industry at senior director level. He also has board level experience across a range of areas including non-profit arts and education, health and digital publishing.
Marie Gabriel, Chair of the Trust, said: “Robert is joining a well respected trust that is truly ambitious for its service users and staff and which is clearly dedicated to working with them to provide the very best health and community care services.
I know that Robert’s international experience and his obvious enthusiasm will be a great asset to the Board. I would like to welcome him to the Trust and I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Council of Governor’s for the important role they played in making this appointment.”
Robert is currently Chair of the Whitechapel Gallery and Chair of the University for Creative Arts and has strong links with east London.
The majority of his career has been spent working for large, complex organisations in the UK, Europe and the USA. He brings knowledge and expertise in strategic development, management and communications.
- 1 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 2 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 3 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 6 Covid-19: How the situation in Newham compares to this time last year
- 7 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women