At home care service rated good by health watchdog
- Credit: Archant
A care service which operates in Stratford, Wapping and the Docklands has been rated good by the health watchdog.
In the latest report by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Bluebird Care was praised for kind and respectful staff and detailed patient records.
Bluebird Care provides care at home for people with dementia, physical disabilities and chronic illnesses.
Managing director, Anoop Sekhon, said: “We judge ourselves daily by the standard of care we’re delivering.
“We always felt confident we were providing a high quality standard of care, but it is encouraging to have that recognition from our national regulator.
You may also want to watch:
“To have received such a glowing report is credit to the hard work of our care workers who always go that extra mile.”
According to inspectors, who carried out the checks in June, care records contained clear guidelines on treating patients, including
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
personal preferences on how they wanted to be treated.
The report praised the compassion of staff, and said customers felt safe with their carers.