At home care service rated good by health watchdog
- Credit: Archant
A care service which operates in Stratford, Wapping and the Docklands has been rated good by the health watchdog.
In the latest report by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Bluebird Care was praised for kind and respectful staff and detailed patient records.
Bluebird Care provides care at home for people with dementia, physical disabilities and chronic illnesses.
Managing director, Anoop Sekhon, said: “We judge ourselves daily by the standard of care we’re delivering.
“We always felt confident we were providing a high quality standard of care, but it is encouraging to have that recognition from our national regulator.
“To have received such a glowing report is credit to the hard work of our care workers who always go that extra mile.”
According to inspectors, who carried out the checks in June, care records contained clear guidelines on treating patients, including
- 1 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 2 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 3 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 4 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 5 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 8 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 9 Drone images of Newham tower block blaze
- 10 Old Bailey courts closed as barrister strike action gets under way
personal preferences on how they wanted to be treated.
The report praised the compassion of staff, and said customers felt safe with their carers.