Could you be a patients’ representative?
An east London health organisation is looking for people to represent the views of patients and join it as a council member.
The East London NHS Foundation Trust will be holding a briefing session on February 22 for anyone that is interested in finding out what is involved in becoming a Foundation Trust Council Member.
The briefing will take place at the Grassroots community centre in Memorial Park, Memorial Avenue, West Ham from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Trust is hoping to attract people interested representing the views of local people who use community health services.
Baroness Molly Meacher, Chairman of the Trust said: “The Members Council is already having an important impact in ensuring that the Trust meets the needs of people in East London. We value the involvement and commitment of local people who are ideally placed to tell us what their communities need.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the trust said council members play a vital role in the work of the Trust.
Four additional seats have been created following the integration of Community Health Services with East London NHS Foundation Trust. It has brought community services such as community nursing, therapy and support services provided from local health centres together with mental health services.
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 4 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 7 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 8 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 9 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation