Could you be a patients’ representative?
An east London health organisation is looking for people to represent the views of patients and join it as a council member.
The East London NHS Foundation Trust will be holding a briefing session on February 22 for anyone that is interested in finding out what is involved in becoming a Foundation Trust Council Member.
The briefing will take place at the Grassroots community centre in Memorial Park, Memorial Avenue, West Ham from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Trust is hoping to attract people interested representing the views of local people who use community health services.
Baroness Molly Meacher, Chairman of the Trust said: “The Members Council is already having an important impact in ensuring that the Trust meets the needs of people in East London. We value the involvement and commitment of local people who are ideally placed to tell us what their communities need.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the trust said council members play a vital role in the work of the Trust.
Four additional seats have been created following the integration of Community Health Services with East London NHS Foundation Trust. It has brought community services such as community nursing, therapy and support services provided from local health centres together with mental health services.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Stevenage and Leyton Orient still searching for a victory after stalemate at the Lamex