Have you seen this man? Police seek violent Forest Gate station cash robber
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) officers have released CCTV images of a person they want to trace after a man was robbed as he withdrew cash at Forest Gate station.
A 22-year-old man was attacked at the cash point, and the robber snatched £250 from his victim and fled after a violent struggle.
The incident, on Monday, April 27m took place shortly after 7.15pm.
“We are urgently trying to trace the man pictured in these CCTV images, as we believe he will be able to greatly assist out investigation,” said Detective Constable Tim Keep.
“Who is he? If you know him, please get in touch with BTP, or Crimestoppers, as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference E/B4 of 03/07/2015.
Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity, Crimestoppers, on 0800 555 111
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham