Have you seen this man in Newham?
- Credit: Archant
A convicted robber is wanted for recall back to prison after making death threats.
Marcus Everald Moore, 31, originally from Lewisham, was sentenced at the Old Bailey in September 2009 to four years for robbery.
He has since been released on parole but is wanted by police after breaching a non-molestation order and making “threats to kill” on July 16.
Police from Newham are appealing for anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts to come forward, he is known to have links with the borough. Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
He is described as a black man, about 5ft 5” tall of slim build with short afro hair and possibly a goatee beard.
You may also want to watch:
He also has several tatoos including the word “Genesis” on his left arm and “Revelations” on his right arm, a Celtic angel symbol between his shooulder blades and a Jaguar on his chest.
Call Newham Wanted Offender Management Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5215478/14 with any information.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding