Hammers have more in store
West Ham United are alrteady on the move to Stratford...to launch their latest store.
They are among the 300 big brand names which will open to the public at Westfield Stratford City on Tuesday.
Hammers manager ‘big’ Sam Allardyce and star players Kevin Nolan, Carlton Cole and Jack Collison are expected to attend the store unveiling and sign shirts for a customer competition.
Debbie Silver, West Ham’s head of retail and ticketing, said: “I am delighted to announce the launch of our latest West Ham United store at Westfield Stratford City.
“It is an exciting development at the club and will allow us to reach even more of our passionate supporters as well as having pride of place in Europe’s biggest shopping mall.”
You may also want to watch:
Recorder readers can take along a �5 discount voucher available in this week’s paper for West Ham’s 2011/12 Macron kit.
The first 100 customers through the door will receive a Hammers’ goody bag worth �25, while there will also be ticketing promotions and a new loyalty scheme available.
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber