Hammers have more in store
West Ham United are alrteady on the move to Stratford...to launch their latest store.
They are among the 300 big brand names which will open to the public at Westfield Stratford City on Tuesday.
Hammers manager ‘big’ Sam Allardyce and star players Kevin Nolan, Carlton Cole and Jack Collison are expected to attend the store unveiling and sign shirts for a customer competition.
Debbie Silver, West Ham’s head of retail and ticketing, said: “I am delighted to announce the launch of our latest West Ham United store at Westfield Stratford City.
“It is an exciting development at the club and will allow us to reach even more of our passionate supporters as well as having pride of place in Europe’s biggest shopping mall.”
You may also want to watch:
Recorder readers can take along a �5 discount voucher available in this week’s paper for West Ham’s 2011/12 Macron kit.
The first 100 customers through the door will receive a Hammers’ goody bag worth �25, while there will also be ticketing promotions and a new loyalty scheme available.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 3 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 7 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 8 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
- 9 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total