Global fashion label opens first UK store in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
A global fashion label has opened its first UK store in Stratford.
Owned by the business behind Zara, the Inditex group, women’s clothing and accessories brand Stradivarius launched its British flagship store at Westfield Stratford City last Wednesday.
The 390s qm store extends the Spanish group’s presence to 877 stores in 59 countries and comes after the successful launch of a British online store last October.
Mainly catering for ladies aged between 20 and 35, Stradivarius will celebrate its 20th anniversary this year.
Keith Mabbett, Westfield’s director of leasing: “We are very excited to be launching the first UK Stradivarius store at Westfield Stratford City.
You may also want to watch:
“Westfield centres remain the first choice for international retailers looking to launch in the UK including David’s Bridal, American Eagle and Smiggle.
“The opening of Stradivarius will be an excellent addition to our strong fashion offer at Westfield Stratford City.”
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR