Glamourous evening for Beckton hospice
Tickets are now available for a glamorous evening of champagne, music and dancing to raise money for a Newham hospice.
The event on November 6 will be to be held at the Waldorf Hilton, in Aldwych, London.
The evening will start at 6.45pm with a champagne reception followed by a delicious three-course meal and an auction. There will be a silent auction, followed by a live auction which will offer prizes that ‘money can’t buy’
Money raised through the event will go to Richard House Children’s Hospice, in Beckton which supports children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses and complex healthcare needs and their families. If you could again add that this is our flagship fundraising event, aiming to raise �100k for the hospice.
Live entertainment will be provided by The Pure Orange Band.
You may also want to watch:
Renowned auctioneer Charlie Ross, of ‘Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is’ and ‘Antiques Road Trip’ fame will tempt guests to bid for a host of ‘money-can’t-buy’ prizes.
Manjeet Boparai, events manager at Richard House, said: “The annual ball promises to be a glamorous evening, full of fun, mouth watering food and dancing, while raising money for Richard House Children’s Hospice.
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 9 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 10 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
“Previous annual balls have been a sell out, with guests dancing the night away and carriages arriving at half-past-midnight. Please get tickets while they are still available, and be a part of one of the most exciting events in the Richard House calendar.”
Tickets cost �150 for �1,500 for a table of ten.