Glamourous evening for Beckton hospice
Tickets are now available for a glamorous evening of champagne, music and dancing to raise money for a Newham hospice.
The event on November 6 will be to be held at the Waldorf Hilton, in Aldwych, London.
The evening will start at 6.45pm with a champagne reception followed by a delicious three-course meal and an auction. There will be a silent auction, followed by a live auction which will offer prizes that ‘money can’t buy’
Money raised through the event will go to Richard House Children’s Hospice, in Beckton which supports children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses and complex healthcare needs and their families. If you could again add that this is our flagship fundraising event, aiming to raise �100k for the hospice.
Live entertainment will be provided by The Pure Orange Band.
You may also want to watch:
Renowned auctioneer Charlie Ross, of ‘Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is’ and ‘Antiques Road Trip’ fame will tempt guests to bid for a host of ‘money-can’t-buy’ prizes.
Manjeet Boparai, events manager at Richard House, said: “The annual ball promises to be a glamorous evening, full of fun, mouth watering food and dancing, while raising money for Richard House Children’s Hospice.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
“Previous annual balls have been a sell out, with guests dancing the night away and carriages arriving at half-past-midnight. Please get tickets while they are still available, and be a part of one of the most exciting events in the Richard House calendar.”
Tickets cost �150 for �1,500 for a table of ten.