Giving blood could help save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many blood donor sessions taking place in your area in the next few weeks.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on May 25 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on June 8 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs will be holding a donor session on June 19 from from 1pm to 3pm and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding blood donor sessions on June 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street, will be hosting donor sessions on June 15 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on May 28 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 2 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 3 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 4 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 5 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 8 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 9 Manor Park blaze: 100 firefighters get tower block fire under control
- 10 Drone images of Newham tower block blaze
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding donor sessions on May 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Legends A, West Ham United Hotel, in Upton Park will be the venue for giving blood on May 23 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe, in Beckton will be holding blood donor sessions on June 27 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf, will be hosting blood donor sessions on June 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for sessions on June 1 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also be the venue for blood donating on June 7 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.