Give blood, you could save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many venues holding blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 and 4.15pm writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm and on Christmas Eve from 9.30am to 12, and from 1pm to 2.30pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 28 from 9.45am- 11am, and from 12.15-4.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Conway Hall at 25 Red Lion Square, in Holborn will be holding blood donor sessions on December 5 from 9.30am-12.30, and from 2pm-4pm.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
Queen’s, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel will be holding donor sessions on December 12 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.