Give blood, you could save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many venues holding blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 and 4.15pm writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm and on Christmas Eve from 9.30am to 12, and from 1pm to 2.30pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 28 from 9.45am- 11am, and from 12.15-4.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Conway Hall at 25 Red Lion Square, in Holborn will be holding blood donor sessions on December 5 from 9.30am-12.30, and from 2pm-4pm.
- 1 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 2 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 3 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 4 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 5 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 6 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
Queen’s, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel will be holding donor sessions on December 12 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.