Give blood...you could save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many venues holding blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue for giving blood on October 2 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host sessions on November 13 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park is the venue to head to on October 23 for donating blood from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe will be holding donor sessions on October 24 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on October 5 and October 23 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on October 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on October 24 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions October 12 and October 19 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on October 8 and 22 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You can also head to the Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs to give blood on October 9 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ in Queen Victoria Street, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous today (Oct 3) from 9.45 am to 1.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.