Give blood, you could save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on July 20 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host donor sessions on August 17 and August 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall, Great Queen Street, in Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions on August 22 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions tomorrow (July 19). It will also be place to head to for giving blood on August 16 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. Donor sessions will be held on August 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on July 24, July 25 and July 26 from 10.45 am to 12.45pm and from 2pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.