Give blood and you could save a life
Do something amazing and donate blood.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on May 15 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on May 25 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs will be holding a donor session on June 19 from from 1pm to 3pm and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding blood donor sessions on June 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street, will be hosting donor sessions on June 15 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on May 8 and May 28 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding donor sessions on May 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 2 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 8 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Flying Hammers face testing week with games coming thick and fast
Legends A, West Ham United Hotel, in Upton Park will be the venue for giving blood on May 23 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The West India Ballroom at the London Marriott Hotel in Canary Wharf will be the venue for sessions on May 21 from 10 am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for sessions on June 1 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also be the venue for blood donating on June 7 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.