Give blood and you could save a life
Do something amazing and donate blood.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on May 15 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on May 25 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs will be holding a donor session on June 19 from from 1pm to 3pm and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding blood donor sessions on June 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street, will be hosting donor sessions on June 15 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on May 8 and May 28 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding donor sessions on May 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
Legends A, West Ham United Hotel, in Upton Park will be the venue for giving blood on May 23 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The West India Ballroom at the London Marriott Hotel in Canary Wharf will be the venue for sessions on May 21 from 10 am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for sessions on June 1 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also be the venue for blood donating on June 7 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.