Get wild about food at East Ham Nature Reserve
Natural food and foraging walks are the order of the day at Community Links’ Wild Food Big Lunch on Sunday.
A free event for all the family, residents from all over the borough are invited to the charity’s event at East Ham Nature Reserve to discover an oasis of nature, new organic foods, and to meet new friends.
Everyone is invited to take part in a foraging walk and barbeque preparation before a big cook up and food sharing session.
Supported by Newham Council’s ‘Get the Party Started’ scheme, no pre-booking is required but guests are asked to bring their favourite dish along for others to enjoy.
Wild Food Big Lunch will be held on Sunday September 16 from 11am to 2pm at East Ham Nature Reserve at St Mary’s Churchyard, Norman Road, High Street South, East Ham, E6.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 4 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 5 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 6 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 10 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs