Get wild about food at East Ham Nature Reserve
Natural food and foraging walks are the order of the day at Community Links’ Wild Food Big Lunch on Sunday.
A free event for all the family, residents from all over the borough are invited to the charity’s event at East Ham Nature Reserve to discover an oasis of nature, new organic foods, and to meet new friends.
Everyone is invited to take part in a foraging walk and barbeque preparation before a big cook up and food sharing session.
Supported by Newham Council’s ‘Get the Party Started’ scheme, no pre-booking is required but guests are asked to bring their favourite dish along for others to enjoy.
Wild Food Big Lunch will be held on Sunday September 16 from 11am to 2pm at East Ham Nature Reserve at St Mary’s Churchyard, Norman Road, High Street South, East Ham, E6.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 2 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 3 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 4 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 5 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 6 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 7 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 8 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 9 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 10 What's on across east London this weekend?