Get Active: Win an activeNewham annual platinum membership
- Credit: Archant
If you’re feeling inspired by our Get Active campaign, you could head to the gym for free for a year with our competition giveaway.
We’ve teamed up with activeNewham to offer two Annual Platinum Memberships to a pair of lucky readers in support of the Recorder’s Get Active 2015 campaign.
The memberships, worth £530 each, will provide the two winners with unlimited access to the gyms, pools, exercise classes and health suites at the three leisure centres run by activeNewham in the borough, comprising Balaam, East Ham and Newham centres.
Platinum membership also gives holders the ability to make one racquet court booking and one two-hour crèche session booking per day.
To stand a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and email your answer to email@example.com with the subject line “Get Active competition” including your full name, address, date of birth, email address and phone number by the closing date of Wednesday, March 4.
Q: How many leisure centres does activeNewham operate in the borough?
- 1 Newham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 2 Kehrer can 'bring a number of things' to West Ham United
- 3 Plenty more to come from West Ham's Scamacca says McKinlay
- 4 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 5 Colleges offer 'alternative paths' towards fruitful careers, principal says
- 6 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 7 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 8 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 9 'There is a cover-up going on somewhere', says flat death OAP's daughter
- 10 Thames Water: Hosepipe ban announced for London and Thames Valley
Terms and conditions
Entrants must be over 16 and a Newham resident. Two winners will be selected at random from the entries and contacted after the closing date.
Archant may wish to contact you about relevant offers, please state in your email if you DO NOT want to be contacted.
Archant may send you relevant offers from our advertisers and any third parties. Please state in your email if you DO NOT WANT to be contacted.
Any personal data submitted by the entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Full Archant terms and conditions apply (available on request).