Get Active: Win an activeNewham annual platinum membership
- Credit: Archant
If you’re feeling inspired by our Get Active campaign, you could head to the gym for free for a year with our competition giveaway.
We’ve teamed up with activeNewham to offer two Annual Platinum Memberships to a pair of lucky readers in support of the Recorder’s Get Active 2015 campaign.
The memberships, worth £530 each, will provide the two winners with unlimited access to the gyms, pools, exercise classes and health suites at the three leisure centres run by activeNewham in the borough, comprising Balaam, East Ham and Newham centres.
Platinum membership also gives holders the ability to make one racquet court booking and one two-hour crèche session booking per day.
To stand a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and email your answer to email@example.com with the subject line “Get Active competition” including your full name, address, date of birth, email address and phone number by the closing date of Wednesday, March 4.
You may also want to watch:
Q: How many leisure centres does activeNewham operate in the borough?
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 9 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
Terms and conditions
Entrants must be over 16 and a Newham resident. Two winners will be selected at random from the entries and contacted after the closing date.
Archant may wish to contact you about relevant offers, please state in your email if you DO NOT want to be contacted.
Archant may send you relevant offers from our advertisers and any third parties. Please state in your email if you DO NOT WANT to be contacted.
Any personal data submitted by the entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Full Archant terms and conditions apply (available on request).