Fun run Rainbow Rush coming to Beckton for hospice fundraiser
- Credit: Richard House
A children’s hospice is hoping to raise funds with a multicoloured five-kilometre run around one of the borough’s parks.
Richard House’s Rainbow Rush is a yomp – or gentle stroll – for the kindhearted, with a day of fun and fundraising promised for all who attend.
It will take place on Saturday at noon in Beckton District Park North, and organisers have said it will be a “fantastic, full-of-colour day out for individuals and families alike”.
Registration costs £20 or £15 for groups of eight or more, and the minimum sponsorship is £50 for adults and £25 for under-16s (children aged 10 and under go free).
You could also become a paint thrower – hurling bundles of kaleidoscopic joy at runners – for £15.
For more, visit richardhouse.org.uk/event/rainbow-rush
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 3 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 7 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 8 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Jackett looks at positives from Port Vale point