Free photos and festive fun coming up at the Stratford Centre
Good girls and boys have got just over two weeks to post their Christmas Lists to Santa at a magical postbox in Stratford.
Father Christmas returned to the Stratford Centre on Broadway on Saturday to launch Santa’s Letters again this year for children.
The snowy red postbox can be found in Central Square and, if you send your letters before Dec 9, Santa will write you a personalised one back before he prepares for his big night on Christmas Eve.
Santa danced around the centre at the weekend with his friends the snowman, Rudolph the reindeer, the nutcracker, and Mrs Santa who was busy decorating festive treats with little shoppers in her Christmas kitchen.
This Saturday, from 11am to 5pm, the Stratford Centre are providing props and face-painting for families to pose for a free festive photo that they can take away or print off from the centre’s Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers can also enjoy the jolly return of the Carribean Christmas steel band who will be playing in Central Square all weekend.
Santa has also left a video message with more information on how to write to him for web-savvy Christmas kids.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen