Forest Gate stab death victim named in court
- Credit: Archant
A Bulgarian national who was stabbed to death has been named in court.
Milena Yuliyanov, 27, died in hospital hours after police were called to a stabbing at Nigel Road, Forest Gate, on Wednesday, January 29.
A man believed to be her husband, Jamshaid Khan, 28, also of Nigel Road, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today charged with her murder and was remanded in custody.
Ms Yuliyanov has yet to be formally identified by next of kin.
She died approximately five hours after police and paramedics were called at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
• Did you know Ms Yuliyanov? If you would like to leave a tribute, call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford