Forest Gate stab death victim named in court
- Credit: Archant
A Bulgarian national who was stabbed to death has been named in court.
Milena Yuliyanov, 27, died in hospital hours after police were called to a stabbing at Nigel Road, Forest Gate, on Wednesday, January 29.
A man believed to be her husband, Jamshaid Khan, 28, also of Nigel Road, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today charged with her murder and was remanded in custody.
Ms Yuliyanov has yet to be formally identified by next of kin.
She died approximately five hours after police and paramedics were called at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
• Did you know Ms Yuliyanov? If you would like to leave a tribute, call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford