Forest Gate stab death victim named in court
- Credit: Archant
A Bulgarian national who was stabbed to death has been named in court.
Milena Yuliyanov, 27, died in hospital hours after police were called to a stabbing at Nigel Road, Forest Gate, on Wednesday, January 29.
A man believed to be her husband, Jamshaid Khan, 28, also of Nigel Road, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today charged with her murder and was remanded in custody.
Ms Yuliyanov has yet to be formally identified by next of kin.
She died approximately five hours after police and paramedics were called at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
• Did you know Ms Yuliyanov? If you would like to leave a tribute, call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 3 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Sir David Amess remembered as 'loved husband, father, MP and St Bon's boy'
- 7 Gallions Reach chef to be judged by Michel Roux Jr as finalist for prestigious title
- 8 Candle causes Stratford flat fire which saw two people in hospital
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone