Forest Gaters invited to residents’ association launch
- Credit: Laura Zotova
Neighbours have been invited to the launch of a new residents association.
Forest Gate Residents' Association is holding a meeting for any Forest Gaters at Forest Lodge in Magpie Close on Tuesday, November 26 from 7-8pm.
A spokesman for the association said: "There's so much going on in Forest Gate, but there's a feeling that it's hard to keep up with it all.
"The association has been set up to keep all the residents informed. In the future, we might start looking at what we can do to keep Forest Gate a great place to live, work and visit."
Set up in October, the group and has been keeping people informed about what's going on in the area with its newsletter.
You may also want to watch:
The launch event is intended to give everyone a chance to go along and find out more.
People can have their say about the area, hear more about the association and take advantage of opportunities to help run it.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 5 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 6 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 7 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org