Forest Gate Masterchef semi-finalist opens Olympic Park pop-up
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy ‘Korean drinking food’ from Michael Sanders at Tina we Salute You E20
The Forest Gate chef’s Korean-inspired pop-up Milieu has just days left at the East Village trendy cafe and 2014 Masterchef finalist Luke Owen will be joining Michael in the kitchen for the final stretch.
Korean fries and confit duck, griddled cauliflower and fish sauce vinaigrette, pickled shiitake mushrooms and Malaysian prawn fritters are just some of the mouth-watering Korean-style small plates you will find on offer.
And of course this wouldn’t be ‘drinking food’ without, er, the drinks so expect craft beers, quality wine and some lip-smacking cocktails,
Milleu is Michael’s pop-up that previously ran at The North Star in Leytonstone in October. It doesn’t yet have a permanent location but trendy cafe Tina We Salute You E20 is its second residency.
You may also want to watch:
Between 50-60 people can fit in at any one time and the unticketed pop-up will be running four more nights this week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Tina We Salute You opened its second location in East Village back in September after huge success at its Dalston location. The trendy cafe serves speciality coffee and homecooked brunch as well as showcasing work from up-and-coming artists.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 8 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Kitchen opening times 6pm–10pm, 16-19 December at Tina We Salute You, East Village, 2 Olympic Park Avenue, E20 1FT.